To manage visitations, we are currently using an online booking system for group fitness classes. Bookings can be made 2 days in advance.
We are currently operating a limited group fitness timetable with a select number of classes.
Due to the current restrictions, classes are limited to 10 people for indoor classes and 20 for outdoor classes.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend all other group fitness classes is 12 years old for members and 16 for non-members
- The minimum age to attend Body Pump, AdrenalineHIT, Boxing, Circuit, IQ and Performance Zone is 16 years of age
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes before the class start time and closes 5 minutes after the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Group Fitness Class $18.70 Group Fitness Class (Concession) $14.90 Active Adults Group Fitness Class $11.20 Super Seniors Group Fitness Class $11.20