Welcome back! Due to current health restrictions, we require all visitors to make a booking prior to attending the centre.
To book a session for one of our available services or programs, please click the link below. If you are having trouble with the booking system, please contact the centre directly.
We offer over 100 classes throughout the week, in studios, water and in our Performance Zone.
Members and non-members are welcome to participate in Group Fitness classes.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend all other group fitness classes is 12 years old for members and 16 for non-members
- The minimum age to attend Body Pump, AdrenalineHIT, Boxing, Circuit, IQ and Performance Zone is 16 years of age
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes before the class start time and closes 5 minutes after the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Group Fitness Class $18.30 Group Fitness Class (Concession) $14.60 Active Adults Group Fitness Class $11.00