- Event Specific Training (fun runs, obstacle courses)
- Strength Training for adolescents
- Postural Correction
- Pre and Post Natal Training
Sophie’s knowledge of physiology is excellent and she is very attentive to ensure I am doing the workout correctly. My strength is improving and Sophie is so enthusiastic about overall good health habits that I continue to strive to improve my fitness and strength to attempt new exercises.
- Bachelor of Education – Physical Education and Outdoor Education
- Graduate Diploma Sports Management
- Certificate 3 & 4
- Boxing Coach Level 1 & 2
- Kettlebell Coach Level 1 & 2
- Resistance Bands Level 1 & 2
- Iron Edge Introduction to Functional Training
- Iron Edge Mechanics of Lifting
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coaching (currently studying)
Sophie has amazing variety of exercises and routines and she explains the benefits of new exercises. I have never been bored by my sessions. She is inspiring and a creative PT.
As a health and fitness professional it is my job to encourage progress not perfection for my clients – assisting them to work consistently towards a better version of themselves by learning to eat, move and train with purpose.