- Hypertrophy training
- Resistance Training for middle aged adults.
- Build Muscle mass
- Increase Strength
- Build Functional Strength
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Certificate III in Fitness - Gym Instructor
- Certificate IV in Fitness - Personal Trainer
- Kettle Bells level 1
- Suspension Trainer Basics
Don't underestimate the health benefits of a strength training routine. At 45 years of age and with 27 years of experience in the gym I can personally vouch for its benefits. It's never too late to start. A sedentary lifestyle is the enemy of good health and longevity, even more so as we age. Focus on big compound multi joint exercises as far as possible. "Use it or lose it."